Registration, getting to the show, events taking place and everything else visitors need to know.
|Dates & Venue|
|Show dates||15 - 17 October, 2019 | 10am - 6pm|
|Venue||Hall 4, Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE|
- Save the dates in your calendar (ics, 4 KB)
Who should visit?
- Event & AV rental companies
- System integrators & AV installation companies
- Distributors, wholesalers & retailers of lighting, sound & AV products
- Venues, Installers & End Users such as hotels, nightclubs, bars, entertainment venues, theme parks, concert venues, stadiums, airports, retail outlets, shopping malls, mosques and religious venues
- Service providers such as lighting designers, audio engineers and acoustical consultants
- Developers & project owners
- Government & trade associations
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or the Badge Collection kiosk using your bade self-collection code. You will also get access to the Business Matchmaking Program, which is exclusive for pre-registered visitors.
Register at the venue using the onsite registration forms and writing desks in front of Hall 4. You will also be required to bring your business card.
Individuals below the age of 18 will not be allowed into the exhibition
Focus on Saudi Arabia
Demand for AV technology in Saudi Arabia is on the rise, with the kingdom planning to invest $64 billion into its entertainment industry as part of vision 2030
Conferences & Events
These free-to-attend events provide added value to your visit, ensuring you access to insightful conference sessions and training workshops. This year's programme includes conferences conducted by leading specialists, one-of-a-kind workshops and training sessions, and panel discussions with industry experts.
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time. This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors
Getting to the show
Whether you're an international visitor flying into Dubai, or based in the UAE, here you will find all the information you need to know about getting to the show and staying in Dubai.
- Exhibition grounds
- Traveldesk, accommodation and visa
- Transport options and parking
- Venue map
Co-located with Light Middle East
Light Middle East is the most comprehensive exhibition for the region’s lighting industry professionals, brands and organisations representing the entire spectrum of decorative, architectural, outdoor, and indoor lighting solutions and technology. Located in Halls 1 - 3 of Dubai World Trade Centre.
Your visitor badge allows you to access both Prolight + Sound Middle East and Light Middle East.