New opportunites. Untapped markets.
The region's dedicated exhibition for professional lighting, audio & AV technology returns from 24 - 26 January 2021 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Who should visit?
- Event & AV rental companies
- System integrators & AV installation companies
- Distributors, wholesalers and retailers of lighting, sound & AV products
- Venues, Installers and End Users such as hotels, nightclubs, bars, entertainment venues, theme parks, concert venues, stadiums, airports, retail outlets, shopping malls, mosques and religious venues
- Service providers such as lighting designers, audio engineers and acoustical consultants
- Developers & project owners
- Government & trade associations
Events, Technology & Entertainment Forum
A series of free-to-attend conference sessions enable you to meet pioneering experts from behind the curtain of the biggest international events as they demonstrate and discuss the latest innovations making waves across the industry.
EVENTS. INSTALLATION. INTEGRATION.
Demand for AV technology in Saudi Arabia is on the rise, with the kingdom planning to invest $64 billion into its entertainment industry as part of vision 2030.
Co-located with Light Middle East & Intersec in 2021
Light Middle East is the most comprehensive exhibition for the region’s lighting industry professionals, brands and organisations representing the entire spectrum of decorative, architectural, outdoor, and indoor lighting solutions and technology.
Intersec is the world’s leading trade fair for Security, Safety & Fire Protection. It is a platform for Commercial Security, Information Security, Smart Home, Fire & Rescue, Safety & Health, Homeland Security & Policing, Perimeter & Physical Security products and innovations.