Open Today | 10am - 6pm
The Middle East’s professional lighting, audio & AV technology trade show. Meet, discover and experience it all this week, from Sunday 23 – Tuesday 25 September!
- More exhibitors than ever before
- New products, solutions and innovations
- 15+ new international manufacturers
- An extensive free-to-attend conference programme
- 23+ local and international speakers
- Dante training workshop
Who should visit?
- Event & AV rental companies
- System integrators & AV installation companies
- Distributors, wholesalers and retailers of lighting, sound & AV products
- Venues, Installers & End Users such as hotels, nightclubs, bars, entertainment venues, theme parks, concert venues, stadiums, airports, retail outlets, shopping malls, mosques and religious venues
- Service providers such as lighting designers, audio engineers and acoustical consultants
- Developers & project owners
- Government & trade associations
Conference and Dante Workshop
A series of free-to-attend conference sessions enable you to meet pioneering experts from behind the curtain of the biggest international events as they demonstrate and discuss the latest innovations making waves across the industry. Reinforce your knowledge of Dante Optimization and learn how to capitalise on state-of-the-art technologies in AV schematics, Video & Lighting Integration, Active-Acoustics and much, much more.
Take advantage of pre-registering
- Search for exhibitors based by company, products or country of origin
- Identify which exhibitors you want to meet at the show
- Schedule your meetings before you arrive
As a pre-registered visitor, you are automatically profiled into the Business Matchmaking Program. Our team will assist you and confirm these meetings before the show.
Prolight + Sound Middle East 2018 is hosting more exhibitors than ever before, including 15+ first time international manufacturers. The show will also see more speakers and industry focused conference sessions than the previous edition.
EVENTS. RENTAL. INSTALL. INTEGRATION.
FBT recorded a good feedback from its participation in 2017. New leads and new clients have joined us afterwards, we have met some of our regional distributors who have appreciated our coming to Dubai. FBT have developed some new products introduced to the market at the last Frankfurt show, which we are planning to bring to Prolight + Sound Middle East and introduce to the region.
“The 2017 show which was our first time participating was extremely good for us, and proved an excellent opportunity for meeting lots of industry leaders and influencers on both the design / creative and technical fronts. So we’re back! This year we focus on several new and innovative products including MegaPointe, LEDBeam 150 and Tarrantula.
There are too many reasons to participate at Prolight + Sound Middle East, such as being able to meet a wider audience of potential customers, showcase and teach them about our products, launch new products and share ideas.
Claypaky is pleased to announce its participation at ProLight + Sound Middle East 2018. The Middle East has always been a market of primary importance for our company.