Events. Installation. Integration.
The Middle East’s dedicated exhibition and conference for Professional Lighting, Audio & AV Technology returns on 15 – 17 October, 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Hosting leading exhibitors from around the world, Prolight + Sound Middle East is a platform for industry professionals and trade visitors to meet, source and discover, showcasing the latest products and solutions as well as highlighting changing industry trends and innovations.
Alongside the 3-day exhibition, the Events Technology and Entertainment Forum, a free-to-attend conference, will see some of the brightest minds from around the globe descend on Dubai, sharing their insights and expertise through a number of tech talks, panel discussions and case study presentations.
Who should visit?
- Event & AV rental companies
- System integrators & AV installation companies
- Distributors, wholesalers and retailers of lighting, sound & AV products
- Venues, Installers and End Users such as hotels, nightclubs, bars, entertainment venues, theme parks, concert venues, stadiums, airports, retail outlets, shopping malls, mosques and religious venues
- Service providers such as lighting designers, audio engineers and acoustical consultants
- Developers & project owners
- Government & trade associations
Events, Technology & Entertainment Forum
A series of free-to-attend conference sessions enable you to meet pioneering experts from behind the curtain of the biggest international events as they demonstrate and discuss the latest innovations making waves across the industry.
Take advantage of pre-registering
- Search for exhibitors based by company, products or country of origin
- Identify which exhibitors you want to meet at the show
- Schedule your meetings before you arrive
As a pre-registered visitor, you are automatically profiled into the Business Matchmaking Program. Our team will assist you and confirm these meetings before the show.
EVENTS. INSTALLATION. INTEGRATION.
Demand for AV technology in Saudi Arabia is on the rise, with the kingdom planning to invest $64 billion into its entertainment industry as part of vision 2030.