After extensive consultation with our key stakeholders, we have set new dates for the 5th edition of Prolight + Sound Middle East, which will now take place in September 2022 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The decision to move the show to 2022 has been made with the best interest of all stakeholders in mind, allowing the industry the necessary time to recover from the pandemic-affected year.
The show will have all the popular highlights returning in 2022, such as the Events, Technology and Entertainment Forum, the Dante training workshop by Audinate, and Sample Music Festival. This is in addition to the exhibition itself, where around 200 premium brands from across the globe will present the very best in the business for a wide range of visitors, from rental companies, distributors, installers, and system integrators, to venues, end-users, project owners and government associations.
There will be much to look forward to when the industry gathers again for three days in Dubai, at a time when the live events and entertainment market will be in the midst of a major growth period.
Until then, please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you to Prolight + Sound Middle East 2022.
Who should visit?
- Event & AV rental companies
- System integrators & AV installation companies
- Distributors, wholesalers and retailers of lighting, sound & AV products
- Venues, Installers and End Users such as hotels, nightclubs, bars, entertainment venues, theme parks, concert venues, stadiums, airports, retail outlets, shopping malls, mosques and religious venues
- Service providers such as lighting designers, audio engineers and acoustical consultants
- Developers & project owners
- Government & trade associations
Events, Technology & Entertainment Forum
A series of free-to-attend conference sessions enable you to meet pioneering experts from behind the curtain of the biggest international events as they demonstrate and discuss the latest innovations making waves across the industry.