A few highlighted reasons to visit the show
The show is host to a number of leading exhibitors offering lighting, audio, AV and staging products and permanent solutions for Venues, Installers & End Users from universities and theme parks to even cruise liners. Installation companies providing permanent lighting, sound, LED, stage, AV, truss and rigging solutions can experience the latest innovations at the show, directly from international manufacturers. This is your chance to meet, experience and source these products.
Light, Sound & AV products for your venue
AXCOR PROFILE 600 - Clay Paky
Another step up from Clay Paky, one of the worlds leading manufacturers in entertainment lighting
Ventis-112MA - FBT
Nightclub venues favorite Pro Audio choice in FBT - showcasing their latest series, Horizon and leading Ventis range
Tarrantula - Robe
Robe is excited to announce the release of their most powerful LED beam/wash/effects fixture yet, the Tarrantula.
ALSUB12A DANTE® - Aimline
A powerful subwoofer with integrated 4 x 500 Watt digital amplifier, DSP with flexible input routing and a high efficient 12” chassis.
Indoor LM 3.91 LED Screen - Gloshine
Exceptional clarity and performance, lite, compact and perfect for indoor use, small or large scale
ATMe WPE Haze Generator - MDG
a non-stop, variable output, ATMe haze generator encased in a carbon steel enclosure
VIZI CMY 16RX - ADJ
A hybrid (Beam/Spot/Wash) fixture with a 330W Philips Platinum 16R MSD discharge lamp and a CMY color mixing system.
S31 Console - DiGiCo
DiGiCo has gone one step further with the S31, the latest console in the S Series which allows for increased functionality and accessibility.
Projects & Application Solutions
A few of the projects and applications scenarios from some of our exhibitors at Prolight + Sound Middle East.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque | Venuetech
- Project scenarios from Bars to University Lecture Hall’s | Monacor International
- MSC Meraviglia Cruise Ship | ArkaosPro
- Architectural projection and 3D mapping Christmas festival | Proietta
- Concert Audio – FBT
- Awards/Gala Dinner lighting solutions - Robe
Some of the past conference sessions include:
- Experience Session with La Perle, a Franco Dragone Production, By Sebastian Hammond, Anton Montaut, Philipp Schlaechter
- Sound systems at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, By Elie Khairalla
- Active-Acoustics for Sports Arenas, Stadiums and other venues, By Jonathan Tulip
- How to design and integrate AV in buildings of the future
Technical Director at Venuetech, UAE
Chief Programming Officer at Dubai Arena, UAE
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time. This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors