In cooperation with Messe Frankfurt Middle East, Emirates is offering visitors to Prolight + Sound Middle East a 10% discount for booking direct return flights to Dubai. Take advantage of this offer and book your tickets today by visiting the Emirates website: www.emirates.com and using the promo code mentioned below during booking.
Emirates connects people and places around the globe, inspiring travel and facilitating trade in 150 destinations in 80 countries. On-board its modern and efficient fleet of over 240 aircraft, Emirates offers award-winning comfort and service, delivered by friendly cabin crew representing over 130 nationalities. Today, Emirates operates the world’s largest fleets of the iconic A380 and popular Boeing 777s. On the ground, Emirates connects millions of people each year through its other operations including Emirates Holidays, its destination marketing arm, and tour operator Arabian Adventures. Seamless trade connections are supported through Emirates SkyCargo, its cargo division.
Promotion code: EVE6LPL
Travel Validity: 13 - 18 October, 2019
Terms & Conditions
- 10% discount is applicable only for visitors booking direct return fares for Dubai.
- 10% discount is applicable only on the total airfare and does not include airport taxes, ticketing fees and other applicable surcharges for visitors
- Tickets will need to be booked for travel dates mentioned above
- The discount and commercial support flights may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or special offers
- All tickets which are issued under this Agreement are offered subject to Emirates’ General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers & Baggage (the “Conditions of Carriage”) and all rules applicable to the general public for the class or category of fare selected (including also any charges for change in travel arrangements that may be applicable to the class or category of fare selected). The Conditions of Carriage are published on Emirates’ website (www.emirates.com).
- Emirates’ obligation to issue tickets pursuant to this Agreement is subject to availability of seats for the specified class of service on the relevant flight(s). Tickets issued pursuant to this Agreement are non-endorsable and are valid for travel on Emirates airline (or any code share and interline services at Emirates’ discretion) only.
- All tickets booked in accordance with this Agreement must be issued on an Emirates ticket (Prefix 176).